Thursday, August 20, 2009

wArm

Raining day..
it's cold..
suddenly my friend nudge me..

friend : how are you?
friend : long time din contact liao..
me : fine o..you?
friend : normal life..
friend : why all your private message so sad de?
friend : anything happen to you?
me : where got o??
me : you mean the sky is crying?
me : no la, here always raining ma, so i wonder that the sky is crying ma..
friend : oic..
friend : you do not change you hp number right? did you saw my sms that day?
me : yes.. i saw it.. thanks ya..
friend : en.. good..
friend : must take care ya..
friend : kambadek!!

i know what my friend wanna told me..
i really do..
but, i talk lie to her..
i said i am okay..
and yet,
there are many things happen to me..
actually,
i am so so so sad..

but,
her concern give me warm,
in this cold night..
touching..

some more,
she remind me one thing,
my personal message is so sad..

i never thought that my friend will read my personal message..
but, my friends really do..
i never realise that my personal message is sad..
but, yes, it is quite sad..

i can't remember that since which day, my life is in sadness..
last semester??
i really can't remember..

i can't remember that since which day, i lost my smiling face..
this semester??
i don't know..

now,
the sky is keep going on crying..
and,
my heart too..

0 comments: